Have you ever been so broken


Have you ever been so broken
so completely torn
have you ever hated you life
and wanted nothing more

have you ever wished to die
while sitting on your bed
have you ever thought of taking
a gun to your head?

have you ever said i love you
and meant it word by word
have you ever had your heart break.
so bad that everything hurt?

have you ever hated words
just because he said them
have you ever wanted nothing more
than just to be his friend

have you ever been happy
when he was with someone else
although deep down inside
you wanted it to be yourself

have you ever cried so bad
that your head starts to shake
and everything around you
just falls collapse and breaks

have you ever had the feeling
that he's not coming back
and no matter what you do
you heart is turning black

have you ever asked him why
he is doing this to you
and he replies for his own pleasure because
something you put him through

have you ever wished to go back
before anything happened
and you wish that you could die
or some how have an accident?

don't you just wish you could be her
just to start over again
not even be his lover
just his good friend

and don't you wish he just stop
with all these stupid grudges
and clear the pain away
away without smudges

cant i just retry
just this last time
and prove to you it will work
if only you were mine?









When you look at the moon, think of me.
Whenever you feel lonely, call for me.
If the stars fall down on your head,
Think of me lying in your bed.

Whenever times seem to get tough,
Think of me, giving you my unconditional love.
And if the world that you've built seems to fall apart,
Run to me and hold on to my heart.

For I am wherever you may go,
Because how much I love you, you'll never know.
And if you ever think the choice u made was wrong,
Open my heart and listen to its song.

A song that can only be heard by you,
A song singing about my love so true.
If you ever feel the need to go and love another guy,
Think of me, for then I will die.

If life throws you on your back,
Let me help you up and join you in the oncoming attack.
Think of me when you laugh,
You don't need to win my heart, you already have.

And think of me when we're making love,
And tell me that of me you could have never enough.
I am willing to spend my love with you eternally
As long as you think of me...









I close my eyes...
visions of you
dance across
my blackened eyelids.
Sleep hits me
and I hope to fall
into a sanctuary
of false security
but it turns out
that all my dreams
are haunted by your
familiar, soothing face.
You hold me
you kiss me
you tell me that you love me
just like all those times before.
But then you turn away.
I look at your face
your eyes are cold
your lips are pursed
your arms are crossed
and then you walk away.
I wake up...
the warm tears are already
sliding down my cheeks.
I can't get away
I can't escape
I'm trapped by all
my memories of you...








I sit in my room and sob so softly
The man of my dreams is forever gone
Never to return back to the human world
Just the world of the unliving
It seemed just like yesterday we were together
The bright blue eyes looking at me
The dark black hair shining in the mist of the night
And the lips of an angel as they sweep my cheek
Now the only thing I remember is his warming smile...








2day im feeling so low as ur not wit me
I miss u evry moment wherever I may b

My mind sets no wher n jst thinks bout u
I wanna talk alot with you but our talks r due

My lips r tremblin and callin your name
I can't see you in front of me n i m goin throu dis pain

My tears r in trauma should they flow out or lay inside
they wnat 2 roll down my cheeks but could not decide

My one hand holds the other as it cannot hold urs,
giving me the feel of joy love and care

How much I love you is all i know
i jst feel it and I don't wana sho

I MISS U wit evry beat of my heart no doubt
you are the only one of whom i can think about....

www.wordgolden.blogspot.com

Comments